Join Us for the Ultimate ND Fan Experience
The Notre Dame Experience will be open to the public from 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm for Saturday’s home football game versus Michigan in the Joyce Fieldhouse (north dome). Admission is free to the interactive fan event. Our new games allow fans to emulate the Irish by participating in the 40-yard dash, vertical leap, obstacle course, QB challenge and more! Fans will have the opportunity to visit our Video Game Lounge, relive great moments in Notre Dame history with the You Make the Call booth or visit the other displays throughout the ND Experience for photo opportunities or collect give-aways.
Throughout the day, there will be entertainment including an autograph session with former Notre Dame football players, Notre Dame videos and programming, and a visit by the Notre Dame cheerleaders and Leprechaun. Fans can enjoy concessions and drinks provided by Centerplate and relax in a family friendly atmosphere. The festivities will wrap up at 7:00 pm with the showing of the Notre Dame Football ™ pre-game show on NBC and then the live broadcast of the game.
Events & activities for the Michigan game include:
• Autograph session presented by Sprint from 3:30 am – 5:30 pm with former Notre Dame greats:
– Marc Edwards & Allen Rossum (3:30 pm – 5:30 pm)
– Tony Rice & Chris Zorich (3:30 Pm – 4:30 pm)
– Renaldo Wynn & Reggie Brooks (4:30 pm – 5:30 pm)
• Notre Dame Cheerleaders & Leprechaun (3:30 pm – 4:00 pm)
• Bank of America #TroopThanks presentation to military family (5:35 pm – 5:40 pm)
• Various football skills challenge games, video lounge and multiple photo opportunities
• Promotional partner displays:
- Great Clips
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Upper Deck
- Yeti Coolers