The Notre Dame Experience will be open to the public from 10 AM – 3:00 PM this fall on each home football Saturday in the Joyce Fieldhouse (north dome). Admission is free to the dynamic and redesigned fan fest allowing fans to emulate the Irish by participating in one of the four different interactive football games. Or, fans may visit the other displays throughout the Experience for photo opportunities or to collect giveaways or samples for all ages.
Throughout the day, there will be entertainment including an autograph session with former Notre Dame football players, Notre Dame videos and programming, and a visit by the Notre Dame cheerleaders and Leprechaun. Fans can enjoy concessions and drinks provided by Centerplate, pick up a souvenir from the Varsity Shop and relax in a family friendly atmosphere. The festivities will wrap up at 3PM with the showing of the Notre Dame Football ™ pre-game show on NBC and then the live broadcast of the game.
Events & activities for the Temple game include:
- Autograph session presented by Sprint from 11:30AM – 1:30PM with former Notre Dame greats
- Tony Rice & Lee Becton (11:30AM – 12:30PM)
- Reggie Brooks & Allen Rossum (12:30-1:30PM)
- Notre Dame Cheerleaders shortly after Noon
- Four different football skills challenge games and multiple photo opportunities
- Various giveaways and displays