As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, the University of Notre Dame will continue to institute a policy on bags and other items fans can bring into our football stadium on Game Days. Notre Dame strongly encourages fans NOT to bring ANY type of bags to the stadium.
We appreciate our fans’ cooperation and patience as we strive to ensure minimal disruption or delays. Personal property and privacy will be respected at all times.
- Backpacks, duffel bags, and tote bags are NOT permitted in the stadium.
- ALL items are subject to inspection upon entrance, including Diaper & Medical bags, blankets, coats, and ponchos
Be sure to review all other Notre Dame Stadium polices while planning your trip to campus!
Please Note: The University prohibits any use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), or Drones, on campus. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prohibits the operation of any UAS within a 5 mile radius of an airport. Given the University’s proximity to the South Bend International Airport (SBN), any use of UAS on campus is strictly prohibited.
Selling of items is NOT permitted on campus or in parking lots.
When planning for your visit, please note the following are NOT permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Artificial noise makers
- Backpacks, duffel bags, or tote bags
- Cans or glass bottles
- Drones or Unmanned Ariel Systems (UAS)
- Food or beverage
- Large containers or coolers
- Opened water bottles or other drinking containers
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs or banners
- Smoking, tobacco or e-cigarettes (St. Joseph County ordinance)
- Stadium chairs or seat backs unless needed for medical reasons with documentation
- Tailgating - Please refer to the tailgating policies.
- The throwing of any object at any time
- Weapons of any kind
Safety and security rules will be strictly enforced and violators may be removed for failing to comply. Future ticket privileges may be revoked.
Also, please note alcohol and tailgating are NOT permitted on the central part of campus.
When planning for your visit, please note the following are permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Cameras and limited use of camcorders
- Cell phones and pagers
- Cinch sack/drawstring bag
- Rain apparel
- Seat Cushions
- Unopened, sealed water bottles
Please Note: Cameras, camcorders, and umbrellas are allowed as long as they do not compromise the view of others.