Friday October 18th 2:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m., 121 Main Building
When it comes to saving for a college education, planning is key. To help employees and alumni with post-secondary education planning, several departments on campus have joined together to present “Saving for College” Drop-in Question & Answer Session.
Professional staff will be available to answer your questions about:
- The importance of creating a plan for saving for college
- Various college savings options, especially 529 plans
- How savings plans work with Financial Aid
Representatives from the Notre Dame Office of Financial Aid, the Private College 529 Plan, and the Notre Dame Finance Division will be on hand to help answer your questions. Brochures and summary resources will also be available to assist you in creating and building your college savings plan.
- Dr. Thomas Bear, Ed.D., Executive Director of Student Financial Strategies, Univ. of Notre Dame
- Joseph Russo, Director of Student Financial Strategies (Retired), Univ. of Notre Dame; Board of Directors, Tuition Plan Consortium