#NDgameday returns in 5 Saturdays
Notre Dame fans, the countdown continues for the Fighting Irish to return to Notre Dame Stadium. There are only 5 Saturdays until September 10th, the first home Game Day of the 2016 season here in South Bend!!
Our team is preparing for the season and are excited to share it with you!
Tickets and Experiences
- For the most up to date information on football tickets, please check with Murnane Family Ticket Office and follow them on Twitter!
- Single game tickets went on sale July 21 at 6 p.m. EDT.
- For upgrade experiences, please check out Irish Upgrades.
- For hospitality experiences, please check out Shamrock Village.
- Be sure to follow #ShamrockSeries and check out updates for Shamrock Series at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas!
As you plan your trip, remember that we have multiple events happening around campus on Football Fridays including free Stadium Tunnel Tours, the Pep Rally, as well as faith, service, arts, and athletics events. You won’t want to miss everything that Notre Dame has to offer on a home game weekend! Be sure to follow our Twitter for additional information. Parking, tickets, tailgating, dining, maps, stadium policies, and more can be found here on our website!
Want to join us for a guided, scenic run on Notre Dame’s campus on Game Day morning, check out our Game Day Run Club! Registration will open approximately 4 weeks before each home game in 2016, except on Sept.17 vs. Michigan State. For 9-17-16, check out the Game Day Chase 5K/10K at Eddy Street Commons!
If you have questions please feel free to email the Game Day team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help in any way we can!
For hotels, airport, and transportation needs here is some information!
Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming season! We look forward to seeing fans and guests for all of our home games.
We’ll see you in 5 Saturdays for the for Notre Dame vs. Nevada on September 10th at 3:30pm ET!