Fans headed to any of our four University of Notre Dame home athletic events Friday night are encouraged to utilize particular parking lots recommended for the various events.
- Pep rally: Wellness Center, Library, and Bulla Lots (all three lots are six-to-eight-minute walks from the Joyce Center)
- Women’s soccer and men’s basketball: Stadium, North and Mideast Lots
- Hockey: Compton, Band and Innovation Park Lots, as well as the Eddy Street Garage (Innovation Park and the Eddy Street Garage are 10-minute walks from Compton)
Shuttle buses will run south continuously from the Bulla Lot beginning at 4:30 p.m. EST—with stops at the northeast corner of the Library Lot, Gate 8 of Purcell Pavilion, the northeast corner of Compton Family Ice Arena, and the Innovation Park Lot.
Parking in all Notre Dame lots is free. Parking at the Eddy Street Garage is free for the first two hours, $2 for two to three hours, $4 for three to four hours and $6 for four to five hours, $8 for five to eight hours, and $10 for eight to 24 hours.
Due to the multiple events, fans are urged to allow for extra travel time in order to arrive at venues on time.
Admission to the pep rally is free of charge. For ticket information for basketball, hockey, or soccer, visit UND.com/BuyTickets.
Here are the four Irish athletic events slated for Friday (Nov. 13):
- 5:45 p.m. EST—Notre Dame-Wake Forest pep rally in the Joyce Center Fieldhouse (north dome)
- 7 p.m. EST—Notre Dame first-round NCAA women’s soccer game vs. Oakland (Alumni Stadium)
- 7:30 p.m. EST—Notre Dame men’s basketball regular-season opener vs. St. Francis (Purcell Pavilion)
- 7:35 p.m. EST—Notre Dame hockey game vs. Northeastern (Compton Family Ice Arena)