Are you headed to campus to watch the Fighting Irish during their 125th season? If so, Burke Golf Course is the best general parking on campus on game day. Burke offers fans a park-like setting for their tailgate. The abundant grass is the perfect place to play catch, while the trees provide the necessary shade during a sunny Notre Dame tailgate. New for the 2012 season, Burke will have full service bathrooms in the south lot.
Parking is $40 per vehicle, cash only. Football game tickets must be shown for entrance to the parking areas on the course. The Burke Golf Course is limited to passenger cars. Recreational vehicles, large trucks, buses, motorcycles, and limos are not permitted.
Parking opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes three hours after the end of the game. Please note that there is no shuttle service from the golf course.
- Exit the Indiana Toll Road at Exit 77.
- Turn right (south) at the light at the end of the exit ramp (SR 933).
- Turn left (east) at Angela Blvd.
- Follow the directions of the parking attendants.
- Golf Course parking is also accessible from Dorr Rd.