Effective for the 2015 season:
As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, the University of Notre Dame will continue to enforce its policy on bags and other items fans can bring into its football stadium on game days. Notre Dame strongly encourages fans to not bring ANY type of bags to the stadium.
We are taking every possible step to ensure minimal disruption or delay to stadium guests. Personal property and privacy will be respected at all times. We appreciate our fans’ cooperation and patience as the new policy is implemented.
- ALL backpacks, duffel bags, and tote bags will NOT be allowed in the stadium.
- ALL other small bags are subject to inspection at the stadium gates upon entrance.
- Diaper bags and medical device bags will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
- Blankets, coats, ponchos, and other similar items will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
When planning for your visit, please note the following is not permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Backpacks, duffle bags, or tote bags
- Weapons of any kind
- Food or Beverage
- Smoking (St. Joseph County ordinance)
- Large containers/coolers
- Cans or glass bottles
- Opened water bottles or other drinking containers
- Stadium chairs or seat backs unless needed for medical reasons
- The throwing of any object at any time
- Signs or banners
- Artificial noise makers
When planning for your visit, please note the following is permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Unopened, sealed water bottles
- Cameras and limited use of camcorders
- Cell phones and pagers
- Rain apparel
Other Rules to Note
- While on the campus of Notre Dame, selling of items is not permitted.
- Tailgating and alcohol is prohibited on the central part of campus.
- Safety and security rules will be strictly enforced and violators may be removed for failing to comply. Future ticket privileges may be revoked.