Headed to campus this weekend for the 83rd annual Blue-Gold game? Here are some recent updates for this weekend:
- Day of game tickets are available at the Notre Dame Stadium ticket office and cost $15 for adults and $10 for youths 18 years and under. The ticket office will open at 9:00 a.m. Saturday.
- A player walk will be included in this year’s Blue-Gold game. At 12 p.m., the Irish will walk from gate 3 of the Joyce Center following the VIP brunch and walk to the north tunnel of Notre Dame Stadium.
- The Blue-Gold game will be aired live on NBC Sports Network
and streamed live on und.com(Correction: there will be no live stream on UND.com. The game will be available to watch as an archived video later today. UND.com’s live post-game show after the game will feature all of the game highlights).
- Former Irish players Sergio Brown and Golden Tate will serve as honorary captains for the flag football game featuring former Irish players at 11 a.m. Saturday (weather permitting) at Notre Dame Stadium.
- Super Bowl XLVI champion and former Notre Dame defensive end Justin Tuck will be an honorary captain in charge of the coin toss prior to the game.
- Parking lots open Saturday at 8 a.m. and are free to the public with tailgating permitted on Saturday. All parking lots on Notre Dame’s campus will be available as well as the White Field lots.