Stadium Gate Access & Seating
Items Prohibited at the Sunday morning University Commencement Ceremony include:
- Air horns
- Alcohol of any kind
- Balloons, beach balls, or frisbees
- Containers of any type—glass bottles (perfume, drink bottles, etc.), cans or thermoses
- Coolers, grocery bags, tote bags, or duffel bags
- Drones: The University prohibits any use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), or Drones, on campus. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prohibits the operation of any UAS within a 5 mile radius of an airport. Given the University’s proximity to the South Bend International Airport (SBN), any use of UAS on campus is strictly prohibited.
- e-Cigarettes, matches, lighters, smoking, or tobacco
- Explosives or fireworks
- Food or beverage
- Laser lights or pointers
- Leatherman or similar tools
- Mace or pepper spray
- Metal objects
- Portable seatbacks
- Any object that can be used as a projectile
- Purses or bags larger than 12”x12”x12”
- Selfie Sticks, poles, or tripods
- Sharp and/or pointed objects
- Signs, banners, or posters
- Spray containers, aerosols, or flammable liquids
- Unopened packages of any kind (i.e. graduation presents).
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to guns, ammunition or knives (regardless of size)
Bus Shuttle Routes
Click to enlarge or download image (.pdf 318k).
For more information please visit commencement.nd.edu.