The 2017 Blue-Gold Game kicks off at 12:30 p.m. EDT at Notre Dame Stadium. At 11:30 a.m. EDT gates B, D, and E will be open to general admission (GA) seating to the public. Tickets are available online through Murnane Family Ticket Office for advance purchase or beginning at 9:00 a.m. EDT at Gate 9 of Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center. Opportunities to upgrade your experience or purchase tickets for reserved gold seats are also available.
All parking lots will open at 7 a.m. EDT and are on a first come, first served basis to fans and guests. Tailgating is permitted and all policies will be in effect throughout the game weekend. Parking will be free for the Blue-Gold Game and events across campus. White Field parking will be available with shuttles to Hesburgh Library as well as the Bulla Lot for accessible parking with shuttles to Gate 4 of the North Dome/Joyce Fieldhouse.
- The 28th Shirt unveiling festivities will begin at 4 p.m. EDT on Friday, April 21st. The Shirt will be unveiled at 6 p.m. EDT at Hammes Bookstore by head football Coach Brian Kelly.
- Energize your morning with Game Day Yoga! Join McDonald Center for Student Well-Being, RecSports, and Game Day at 9 a.m. EDT! Visit mcwell.nd.edu to register or for more information.
- "The Shirt" Tailgate Festival will be held from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. EDT on Saturday, April 22nd.
- After the Blue-Gold game, head over to support Women's Soccer and Notre Dame Softball beginning at 3 p.m. EDT.
- A post-game Mass will be held at the Crypt at 4 p.m. EDT, followed by The Saturday Vigil Mass at 5 p.m. EDT at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, questions, or feedback. We look forward to your visit to campus!