10K Steps Challenge
Join the Game Day 2018 10K Steps Challenge!
This season Game Day and the Office of Human Resources are challenging all employees (part and full-time benefit eligible) working on home game Saturdays to record the steps they already take as we strive to ensure our guests and fans have an amazing experience on campus.
Why Should I Participate?
10,000 steps per day (the equivalent of walking approx. five miles) is safe and effective whether you’re already active or just getting started for a healthy lifestyle. Help us reach the University’s goal of 60,000,000 steps or 30,000 miles this season! (That’s 6 games x 1,000 employees x 10,000 steps) Plus, be eligible for great prizes!
How to Participate
1. Register here by Aug. 31, 2018.
2. Track your steps with a pedometer, activity watch, or smartphone.
3. Record your steps for each home game - Sept. 1, Sept. 8, Sept. 15, Sept. 29, Oct. 13, and Nov. 10.
4. Submit ALL your steps from Game Day (12:00 am through 11:59 pm) on the provided form each week
5. Continue to enter your totals for all six home games and watch us climb towards our goal!
Personal Training Package at Smith Center for Recreational Sports, Golf for 2 at Warren Golf Course, One-night stay at the Morris Inn, Dinner for Two at Legends, Free Game Day Chase 5K Registration for 2019, 2 Pregame Field Passes for a 2019 ND Football home game, Fitbit Versa
Team Celebration at Notre Dame Stadium
Stadium Tour and photo on the field for up to 15 guests