Football Friday Parking
Guest parking is available first come, first served in the Joyce/Compton Parking Lot on Holy Cross Drive between Compton Family Ice Arena and Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center, just east of the Eck Visitors Center and near Legends Restaurant.
Mobile Parking Passes
- Use Waze to navigate to the appropriate parking area. The University of Notre Dame works with Waze to program our traffic pattern into navigation.
- Have your mobile parking pass up on your phone and show it to officers directing traffic along your route when entering the traffic pattern.
- Have your mobile parking pass pulled up and ready as you approach the scanners in each parking lot.
The 2021 Parking and Shuttle Map features all available parking lots in operation during home football games and shuttle route options on campus.
Please note ALL lot open times are 8:00 a.m. ET for the first 2 home games. Opening times for future games will be posted at a later date. All major credit cards are accepted for payment.
|Parking Lot||Lot Type||Price per Game per Vehicle||Location||Lot Details|
|Bulla Lot||Accessible||$30||Bulla Road, west of Twyckenham Drive||A state issued placard or license plate is required. Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking.|
Blue Lot (South)
|Off Douglas Road||
Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking. Free parking for faculty, staff, & football season ticket holders with valid identification.
Burke Golf Course
|General||$40||Off Angela Boulevard, near SR 933||
Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking.
|Bus||$300||Located off SR 933, east on Angela Boulevard, past Eddy Street & Fairfield Inn on right side. Across from Harris Family Track and Field Stadium.||Groups with 5 or more buses should call Murnane Family Ticket Office at 574-631-7356 in advance. Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking.|
(Notre Dame Federal Credit Union)
|$125||Located off of Douglas Road, at the south round-a-bout continue west to St. Joseph’s Drive, then north to the lots||Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking. Overflow lot for buses.|
- Please note ALL lot open times are 8:00 a.m. ET for the first 2 home games and require a University issued parking pass. Opening times for future games will be posted at a later date.
- Zipper parking will begin at 9:00 a.m. ET in the Joyce and Stadium Lots.
- Advance purchases (when available) can be made through the Murnane Family Ticket Office. Please refer below to the Parking Rules and Regulations for further information and note Reserved Parking is NOT guaranteed less than 90 minutes prior to kick-off.
- For Accessible/ADA Parking in the Joyce and Stadium Lots (reserved parking), a state issued ADA placard or ADA license plate is required with a University issued parking pass.
Parking for faculty, staff, and students with a valid permit is free in White Field. ADA parking is also available for free for faculty, staff, and students with a valid permit and an accessible hang tag or license plate in the Bulla Lot on Bulla Road. All other campus lots are subject to special restrictions during home football game weekends and special events. Additional information for faculty, staff, and students is available on the NDPD Parking webpage.
- Run to and from the lots beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- At least one shuttle will run throughout the entire game.
- Post-game buses will run at least 2 hours post game until all lines are gone.
- Please be aware that there could be a waiting period as the shuttles accommodate the mass exit of all guests at the end of the game.
|Lot Location||Shuttle Pick up and Drop Off|
|White Field - Blue Lot (South)||To and From the East side of Hesburgh Library|
|White Field - Gold Lot (North)||To and From the Bus Shelter at Hesburgh Library|
|Bulla Lot (Accessible)||To and From Gate 4 of North Dome, Joyce Fieldhouse|
View the 2021 Parking and Shuttle Map for drop-off and pick up locations.
Additional Transportation Options
- Transpo's Game Day Express route runs every Notre Dame Home Football Game Saturday from points in downtown South Bend to the Notre Dame campus. The route is free and open to the public, with free parking available at various downtown parking garages and the Century Center.
- Transpo also offers a free shuttle from the South Shore Train station at South Bend International Airport to campus.
- For more information on Transpo services and routes on home game weekends, visit the Transpo website.
The following campus locations have been designated as Ridesharing points:
Overnight parking is prohibited in all event parking lots. Any vehicles left unattended in an event parking lot will be towed prior to the posted parking lot open time.
All vehicles must vacate all event parking lots three hours after the conclusion of the event.
All event parking lots must maintain a defined "emergency access" lane in the center of each aisle way. Tailgates are not permitted to set up chairs, tables, canopies/tents, etc. within that area. Use one space per car/parking pass including tailgating.
Event Parking lots will open at 8 a.m., unless specified otherwise by the University.
Event parking lots will be filled utilizing Zipper Parking guidelines. Vehicles will be parked in the order in which they arrive. Traffic Control officers and parking attendants will direct vehicles to the appropriate spots. Guests that do not follow the direction of traffic control officers and parking attendants create an unsafe environment and may be asked to leave.
Holding or reserving general parking spots is not allowed.
Vehicle size may be no larger than 7.5 feet wide and 20 feet long. Box trucks, vehicles with trailers or tow-ins, and non-registered golf carts or pedal cabs are not permitted. All oversized vehicles will be required to pay and park in the RV or Bus parking lots.
Charcoal grill or deep fryer use is prohibited on University property. The maximum propane cylinder size is 20 lbs. Open flames (i.e. fire pits) are not allowed.
Kegs are not permitted on campus, in the parking lots, or adjacent areas.
Tailgate parties are not permitted during the event.
Tents/Canopies are allowed, but can not be larger than 10 ft. x 10 ft. The use of stakes is not permitted.
Speakers that can stand alone, are excessively loud, or are connected to an amplifier are prohibited. Live bands or DJ’s are also not permitted.
Large parties are not permitted on campus, including parking lots.
Abuse of the rights of others will not be tolerated in the parking lots or on any University grounds.