Game Day Operations presents the Game Day Run Club; a guided, scenic running tour of campus on game day mornings. Along the run, participants will encounter campus highlights, including the Golden Dome, the Basilica, the Grotto, South Quad, Library Quad, athletics facilities, campus lakes, and more!
Join us before the 89th Annual Blue-Gold game at Notre Dame Stadium.
The run will begin at 8:00 a.m. ET, with check-in opening at 7:30 a.m. at Gate 2 of the Joyce Center.
- Guests will have the opportunity to register for $15 with an Under Armour T-Shirt.
- Parking is free and first come, first served across campus for this event.
- Registration is capped at 50 participants.
- At the beginning of the run, participants will have the opportunity to choose their pace level and group.
- Runs will last approximately 30 - 45 minutes, depending on each group's pace.
- All runs are lead by members of the Notre Dame Tri Team and campus staff that are avid runners!
- After the run, participants will return to retrieve their belongings and enjoy post-run refreshments before heading out to enjoy Game Day!
Check-in at Gate 2* of the Joyce Center, 30 minutes prior to run, at 7:30 a.m. ET for an 8:00 a.m. ET start time.
*Gate 2 is adjacent to Corbett Family Hall (east side of Notre Dame Stadium).
In cases of inclement weather, participants will be notified of changes to Game Day Run Club via the email address they provide and reimbursed if the run is cancelled by The University.