The Notre Dame Experience presented by Ford will be open to the public from 11 AM – 3:00 PM this Saturday in the Joyce Fieldhouse (north dome). Admission is free to the dynamic and redesigned fan fest allowing fans to emulate the Irish by participating in one of the four different interactive football games. Or, fans may visit the other displays throughout the Experience to collect giveaways or samples for all ages.
Throughout the day, there will be entertainment including an autograph session with former Notre Dame football players, Notre Dame videos and programming, and visits by the Notre Dame cheerleaders and a performance by the Glee Club. Fans can enjoy concessions and drinks provided by Centerplate, pick up a souvenir from the Varsity Shop and relax in a family friendly atmosphere. The festivities will wrap up at 3PM with the showing of the Notre Dame Football pre-game show on NBC Sports and then the live broadcast of the game.
Events & activities for the BYU game include:
- Autograph session presented by Sprint from 12 – 1PM with former Notre Dame greats Allen Pinkett and Tony Rice
- Notre Dame Cheerleaders shortly after Noon
- Appearance by the Notre Dame Glee Club at 1:45PM
- Four different football skills challenge games
- Various giveaways and displays