ROCKNE ROAD TRIP
The Rockne Road Trip is SOLD OUT at this time.
Time and opportunity have been extended to register for the Rockne bus trip to Soldier Field for the Miami football game on October 6th. We have approximately 20 seats remaining – and we will accept all RHF members who want to reserve a seat. Prioritization will be according to membership level.
• Gather in the D6 parking lot, located directly south of WNDU-TV station at 12:30 p.m. (EDT) on Saturday
• A deluxe Cardinal Bus (49 passenger) departs at 1:00 p.m. (EDT) for Chicago
• A box lunch will be provided
• Bring your own cooler for beverages (no glass containers allowed)
• Arrive at Buckingham Fountain at 3:00 p.m. (CDT)
• Walk a short distance to Soldier Field, or visit the city.
• Kickoff 6:30 p.m. (CDT)
• Board the same bus at Soldier Field, 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game
• Arrive safely on campus at approximately 2:30 a.m. (EDT)
Please direct any questions to Mary Rattenbury at email@example.com or call (574) 631-9443. The cost is $50 per person (this does not include game tickets). Make your checks payable to the Rockne Heritage Fund. Please submit your reservations soon!