ND Tech Forum (Silicon Valley) presents four Start-up companies (presented by ND alums) and a state of venture capital in the Silicon Valley. Please come before the game to learn more about what’s happening in the Silicon Valley and about the ND connections in Northern California. A tailgate will follow.
- Marketo (www.marketo.com) – Amy Guarino, VP Business Development
- Rimini Street (www.riministreet.com) – Kevin Maddock, SVP Global Sales
- Zeltiq (www.zeltiq.com) – Liz Newman, VP Marketing
- Accolo (www.accolo.com) – John Younger, CEO/Founder
- ‘State of Venture Capital’ presented by Tim Connors, venture capitalist with a focus on early stage investments, business and consumer
About ND Tech Forum
The Notre Dame Technology Forum is an organization of University Notre Dame alumni active in the information technology and bio-technology industries throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
The primary goal of the Notre Dame Technology Forum is to create and foster a community of professional sharing among Notre Dame alums and friends of Notre Dame. The Notre Dame Technology Forum regularly hosts evening events throughout the year that focus on relevant topics for the IT and bio-technology industries. (www.ndtechforum.org.)
Amy Guarino email@example.com cell 925-788-5268