Tickets and Hospitality
Please contact the Murnane Family Ticket Office for ticket information on Notre Dame Football tickets by calling 574-631-7356, online, or on Twitter!
For Quick Links to:
- Tickets and Ticket Information
- Official Notre Dame Tailgate & Premium Hospitality
- Accessibility Tickets and Seating
On Game Day, the Murnane Family Ticket Office will be open 4 hours prior to kickoff and is located at the main entrance of Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center. Normal business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note: All guests, regardless of age, require a ticket for home football games for comfort, safety, and security reasons. Notre Dame Stadium does NOT permit passes out of the stadium for re-entry to the stadium.
Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats
Fans looking to purchase tickets to sold out games or sell tickets to games they can no longer attend can do so through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats.
Every confirmed transaction through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats is covered by Vivid Seats and Notre Dame with a 100% buyer guarantee that assures on-time delivery of authentic tickets to fans or their money back.
To buy or sell tickets through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats please visit ticketexchange.und.com.
Irish Upgrades are available for the 2019 season. As a valued member of the University of Notre Dame family, we want to make your Game Day experience even more special by giving you the opportunity to take advantage of unique opportunities for Fighting Irish athletic events throughout the year and to hear about upgrade opportunities!
At Notre Dame, we are building our reputation of excellence by offering an extraordinary Game Day premium experience for a variety of Fighting Irish Fans. From pregame tailgate opportunities to in game premium experiences at Notre Dame Stadium, we can customize your Game Day experience to exceed your expectations through Athletics Premium Hospitality.
- Shamrock Village Tailgate is an opportunity to experience a Notre Dame Football Weekend in South Bend with a first-class, pre-game experience. Whether you would like to host your clients, employees, or bring family and friends, the Shamrock Village provides a VIP experience that will meet all you pre-game needs and expectations!
- Seven on 9 Club Seats provide some of the best views inside Notre Dame Stadium and includes exclusive and convenient access to the most premium amenities and services within the stadium.
- 9 Southwest Boxes offer a private seating area for you and your guests at Notre Dame Stadium - allowing for entertaining in the most luxurious atmosphere while providing a wide range of amenities. 9 Southwest Boxes accommodate groups in sizes ranging from 18 to 46 guests.
- Joyce Center Hospitality offers Club Naimoli & the Jesse Harper Boardroom provide an exclusive VIP opportunity to entertain clients, employees or enjoy time with family & friends prior to a Notre Dame football game. These experiences combine a pre-game tailgate with tickets at Notre Dame stadium.
- Foley's Memberships provide exclusive access to a private premium club for each Fighting Irish home game. The club is open two hours prior to each game, during the football game and one hour after the game.
Notre Dame Stadium Tours
Notre Dame Stadium Tours are open! Click here for information on Notre Dame Stadium Tours.
For any questions please call the Murnane Family Ticket Office at 574-631-7356 or email@example.com!
- Please note tours are not available on Friday or Saturday of home football game weeks, though fans are encouraged to visit our Friday Tunnel Tours that are free and open to the public!