Football Friday Parking
Guest parking is available first come, first served in the Joyce/Compton Parking Lot on Holy Cross Drive between Compton Family Ice Arena and Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center, just east of the Eck Visitors Center and near Legends Restaurant.
Game Day Parking Map and Shuttle Routes
The 2018 Map will be available prior to the season and will feature all available parking lots in operation during home football games and shuttle route options on campus.
Drive-up Game Day Pay-to-Park Lots
Please note ALL lot open times are 7:00 a.m. ET for ALL home games, including night games.
Drive-up Game Day parking is available in the lots below, with a limited number of advanced purchase options for single-game parking pass available online at Murnane Ticket Office. *Please note below are the 2017 prices per game per vehicle and are subject to change. More info will be available in early August.
|Parking Lot||Lot Type||Price per Game per Vehicle||Location||Lot Details|
|Bulla Lot||Accessible||$ 30*||Bulla Road, west of Twyckeham Drive||A state issued placard or license plate is required. Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking.|
|Off Douglas Road||
Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking. Free parking for faculty, staff, & football season ticket holders with valid identification.
Burke Golf Course
|General||$40*||Off Angela Boulevard, near SR 933||
Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking.
|Bus||$300*||Located off SR 933, east on Angela Boulevard, past Eddy Street & Fairfield Inn on right side. Across from Harris Family Track and Field Stadium.||Groups with 5 or more buses should call Murnane Family Ticket Office at 574-631-7356 in advance. Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking.|
(Notre Dame Federal Credit Union)
|$125*||Located off of Douglas Road, at the south round-a-bout continue west to St. Joseph’s Drive, then north to the lots||Parking services staff cashier and assist with parking. Overflow lot for buses.|
- Please note ALL lot open times are 7:00 a.m. ET for ALL home games including night games and require a University issued parking pass.
- Zipper parking will begin at 9:00 a.m. ET in the Joyce and Stadium Lots.
- Advance purchases when available can be made through Murnane Family Ticket Office. Please refer below to the Parking Rules and Regulations for further information and note Reserved Parking is NOT guaranteed less than 90 minutes prior to kick-off.
- For Joyce and Stadium Accessible/ADA Parking, a state issued placard or license plate is required with a University issued parking pass.
|Parking Lot||Lot Location|
|I||IU Medical School|
|K||Innovation Park Grass|
Faculty, Staff, & Season Ticket Membership Parking
Parking for faculty and staff with a valid permit and guests with a Football Season Ticket Membership is free in the White Field Lots. ADA parking is also available for Faculty & Staff with a valid permit and an accessible hang tag or license plate in the Bulla Lot off of Bulla Avenue.
- Run to and from the lots beginning at 6:00 a.m.
- At least one shuttle will run throughout the entire game.
- Post-game buses will run at least 2 hours post game until all lines are gone.
- Please be aware that there could be a waiting period as the shuttles accommodate the mass exit of all guests at the end of the game.
|Lot Location||Shuttle Pick up and Drop Off|
|White Field||To and From the east side of Hesburgh Library|
|Bulla Lot (Accessible)||To and From Gate 4 of north dome, Joyce Fieldhouse|
View the 2018 Shuttle Map (will be available prior to the season) for drop-off and pick up locations.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- All vehicles must vacate the parking lots three hours after the game's conclusion.
- Any vehicles remaining will be towed in ALL Game Day parking lots.
- Stadium and Joyce lots will have a defined "emergency access" lane in the center of each aisle way. Tailgates are not permitted to set up chairs, tables, canopies/tents, etc. within that area.
- Tailgating policies are in effect for all lots and available to review when planning your tailgate!
- Follow the directions of the parking attendants as you arrive. Do not hold spots for late arrivals.
- All lots will open at 7 a.m., for all home games including night games
- Stadium and Joyce lots will begin to be parked in a safer and more efficient manner. From 7 a.m. until 9 a.m., vehicles will be allowed to park in spots of their choosing within their assigned lot. Starting at 9 a.m., vehicles will begin to be parked in “zipper filled” manner. This means that vehicles will be park in the order in which they arrive. Parking attendants will direct you into the next available stall. Vehicles will not be allowed to deviate from the parking attendant’s direction.
- Various law enforcement personnel will be on duty in the parking lots before, during and after the game. In the event of an emergency dial 911 from any campus, public or mobile phone.
- Use one space per car including tailgating. Please maintain the aisles for emergency vehicle traffic.
- Vehicle size may be no larger than 6.5 feet wide and 20 feet long. Box trucks, motorcycles, vehicles with trailers or tow-ins, and non-registered golf carts or pedal cabs are not permitted on University property.
- Tailgate parties are not permitted during the game.
- Kegs are not permitted on campus, in the parking lots or adjacent areas.
- Abuse of the rights of others will not be tolerated in the parking lots or on any University grounds.
- Large parties are not permitted on campus, including parking lots.
- Charcoal grill or deep fryer use is prohibited on University property. The maximum propane cylinder size is 20 lbs.
- First aid stations are located in the stadium under sections 10, 25, 110, and 128.
- Alcohol is prohibited in Notre Dame Stadium and central campus. Smoking is prohibited in the stadium.
- Speakers that can stand alone, are excessively loud, or are connected to an amplifier are prohibited. Live band or DJ’s also are not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in Notre Dame Stadium. Smoking is also prohibited within 25 feet of any building on campus, including entrances to Notre Dame Stadium.
When planning for your tailgate, please note the following are NOT permitted:
- Amplified Sound – Speakers that stand alone, are excessively loud or are connected to an amplifier
- Box trucks, motorcycles, over-sized vans, vehicles with trailers or tow-ins, and non-University golf carts or pedal cabs
- Charcoal grills
- Deep fryers
- Open flames (i.e. fire pits)
- Propane cylinders larger than 20 lbs
Safety and security rules will be strictly enforced and violators may be removed for failing to comply. Future ticket privileges may be revoked.
When planning for your tailgate, please note the following are permitted:
- Propane grills are permitted, but gas cylinders must be under 20 lbs.