In Case of Emergency
If you see something, say something!
- While on campus guests are encouraged to call (574) 631-5555 for the most efficient response time.
- Directly connects to Notre Dame Dispatch Center for safety and security, fire, or medical emergencies.
- Guest Assistance Texting: Text IRISH <space> and the issue to 69050.
- If something raises your concern for any reason, please call or text to let us know and our staff will look into the situation!
- Upon entering Notre Dame Stadium with a game ticket, guests may visit any of the four First Aid rooms for medical services.
- In the event of an emergency, notify a uniformed law enforcement officer or University personnel as soon as possible!
Game Day Operations is part of the Division of Campus Safety and Event Management.