Football Saturdays at Notre Dame are among the most pure and enjoyable experiences in all of sports. The University strives to ensure all parking lots and tailgating areas are enjoyable for all Irish fans and guests, providing a safe and fan friendly environment.
All bags are subject to inspection at each of the gates upon entrance. Be sure to review Notre Dame Stadium's Bag Policy while planning your trip to campus!
Please Note: The University prohibits any use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), or Drones, on campus. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prohibits the operation of any UAS within a 5 mile radius of an airport. Given the University’s proximity to the South Bend International Airport (SBN), any use of UAS on campus is strictly prohibited.
Selling of items is NOT permitted on campus or in parking lots.
When planning for your visit, please note the following are NOT permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Artificial noise makers
- Backpacks, duffel bags, or tote bags
- Cans or glass bottles
- Drones or Unmanned Ariel Systems (UAS)
- Food or beverage
- Large containers or coolers
- Opened water bottles or other drinking containers
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs or banners
- Smoking, tobacco or e-cigarettes (St. Joseph County ordinance)
- Stadium chairs or seat backs unless needed for medical reasons with documentation
- Tailgating - Please refer to the tailgating policies.
- The throwing of any object at any time
- Weapons of any kind
Safety and security rules will be strictly enforced and violators may be removed for failing to comply. Future ticket privileges may be revoked.
Also, please note alcohol and tailgating are not permitted on the central part of campus.
When planning for your visit, please note the following are permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Cameras and limited use of camcorders
- Cell phones and pagers
- Cinch sack/drawstring bag
- Rain apparel
- Seat Cushions
- Unopened, sealed water bottles
Please Note: Cameras, camcorders, and umbrellas are allowed as long as they do not compromise the view of others.