Game Day Policies
Football Saturdays at Notre Dame are an enjoyable experience and the University strives to ensure all areas on campus are safe during your visit. We encourage you to review Notre Dame's Game Day Bag Policy while planning your trip to campus!
Please Note: The University prohibits any use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), or Drones, on campus. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prohibits the operation of any UAS within a 5 mile radius of an airport. Given the University’s proximity to the South Bend International Airport (SBN), any use of UAS on campus is strictly prohibited.
Selling of items is NOT permitted on campus or in parking lots.
When planning your visit, please note the following are NOT permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium, Duncan Student Center, Corbett Family Hall, or O'Neill Hall:
- Weapons of any kind
- Artificial noise makers
- Backpacks, duffel bags, or tote bags
- Cans or glass bottles
- Diaper Bags (Unless child is present)
- Drones or Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Fireworks or Explosives
- Food or Beverage
- GoPro or Selfie Sticks
- Large containers or coolers
- Laser or Pen Pointers
- Opened water bottles or other drinking containers
- Signs or banners
- Smoking, tobacco, or e-cigarettes (St. Joseph County ordinance)
- Stadium chairs or seat backs (Unless medical reason with documentation)
- The throwing of any object at any time
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate
Safety and security rules will be strictly enforced and violators may be removed for failing to comply. Future ticket privileges may be revoked.
Also, please note alcohol and tailgating are not permitted on the central part of campus.
When planning your visit, please note the following are permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium, Duncan Student Center, Corbett Family Hall, or O'Neill Hall:
- Cameras and limited use of camcorders
- Cell phones and pagers
- Cinch sack or drawstring bag
- Pumps for nursing mothers
- Rain Apparel
- Seat Cushions
- Unopened, sealed water bottles
Please Note: Cameras, camcorders, cell phones, radios, and umbrellas are allowed as long as they do not compromise the view or experience of others.
All items are subject to inspection upon entry to Notre Dame Stadium, Duncan Student Center, Corbett Family Hall, and O'Neill Hall on Game Days.