Pre and Post Game
If you require medical services prior to kickoff, after the game, or anytime while visiting Notre Dame's campus, please call or text on Game Day:
- While on campus guests are encouraged to call (574) 631-5555 for the most efficient response time.
- Directly connects to Notre Dame Dispatch Center for safety and security, fire, or medical emergencies.
- Guest Assistance Texting: Text IRISH <space> and the issue to 69050.
After Gates Open
Upon entering Notre Dame Stadium, ticketed guests may visit any of the four first aid rooms for medical services.
- Near Section 10, Between Gates A & B (east side)
- Near Section 25, Between Gates D & E (west side)
- Near Section 110 (east side)
- Near Section 127 (west side)
In the event of a medical emergency, please notify the nearest University personnel or uniformed law enforcement officer.
Please visit any of our four first aid rooms for a more private area to nurse or pump. Our upper concourse first aid room outside section 127 on the west side of the stadium offers the use of more comfortable chairs for nursing moms.
Changing tables are available in every restroom in Notre Dame stadium, except mens room #1209 near section 13/14.
Please note: The University of Notre Dame is unable to store pumps or breast milk during the game. We are happy to provide guests with ice for their personal storage of milk.