Game Day can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for some and a time-honored tradition for others. Notre Dame welcomes all guests and fans and works to create an enjoyable experience for all.
While you are a guest of the University, here are a few guidelines:
Notre Dame is committed to
- Safety as our top priority
- A spirit of hospitality for all fans and guests
- The enthusiastic support of your team
- A family-friendly atmosphere
- Good sportsmanship
- Rude conduct toward other guests or stadium personnel
- Disruptive, unruly, or intoxicated behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Possession of alcohol in Notre Dame Stadium
- Use of tobacco, e-cigarettes, or smoking in Notre Dame Stadium
Guest or fans who display unacceptable behaviors will be subject to sanctions, including refusal of admittance, removal, and/or arrest.
Please Note: The University prohibits any use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), or Drones, on campus. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prohibits the operation of any UAS within a 5 mile radius of an airport. Given the University’s proximity to the South Bend International Airport (SBN), any use of UAS on campus is strictly prohibited.