February 05, 2015
The University of Notre Dame football roster will increase by 24 student-athletes for the 2015 season.
Twenty of those individuals signed national letters of intent yesterday—while four others enrolled at the University last month, began taking classes and will take part in Irish spring football drills.
The 24 new additions represent 13 states —four from Indiana, three from Illinois, Ohio, two from California, Florida, Nevada and Louisiana, plus one each from Texas, Pennsylvania, Idaho, Maryland, New Jersey and Tennessee.
As listed by group, Notre Dame adds 10 skill players, seven power players, six big skill players and one specialist. As listed by position, Notre Dame adds five defensive backs, five defensive linemen, four wide receivers, three linebackers, two running backs, two offensive linemen, one quarterback, one tight end and one kicker.
Let’s take a look at the Shamrock Soldiers individually:
- Josh Adams , RB, 6-2, 210, Central Bucks South (Warrington, Pa.)
- Josh Barajas , LB, 6-3, 212, Andrean HS (Valparaiso, Ind.)
- Asmar Bilal , LB, 6-3, 210, Ben Davis HS (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Miles Boykin , WR, 6-3, 225, Providence Catholic HS (Tinley Park, Il.)
- Nick Coleman , DB, 6-0, 180, Archbishop Alter (Dayton, Ohio)
- Te’von Coney , LB, 6-0, 221, Palm Beach Gardens HS (Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.)
- Shaun Crawford , DB, 5-9, 170, St. Edward HS (Lakewood, Ohio)
- Micah Dew-Treadway , DL, 6-5, 280, Bolingbrook HS (Bolingbrook, Il.)
- Nicco Fertitta , DB, 5-9, 175, Bishop Gorman HS (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Jalen Guyton , WR, 6-1, 185, Allen HS (Allen, Texas)
- Tristen Hoge , OL, 6-4, 290, Highland HS (Pocatello, Idaho)
- Alize Jones , TE, 6-5, 220, Bishop Gorman HS (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Trevor Ruhland , OL, 6-4, 285, Cary Grove HS (Cary, Il.)
- C.J. Sanders , WR, 5-10, 185, Sherman Oaks HS (Sherman Oaks, Calif.)
- Equanimeous St. Brown , WR, 6-5, 205, Servite HS (Anaheim, Calif.)
- Elijah Taylor , DL, 6-3, 285, Moeller HS (Cincinnati, Oh.)
- Brandon Tiassum , DL, 6-4, 296, Park Tudor HS (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Jerry TIllery , DL, 6-6, 310, Evangel Christian (Shreveport, La.)
- Bo Wallace , LB, 6-4, 215, John Curtis HS (River Ridge, La.)
- Ashton White , DB, 5-11, 182, Bishop McNamara HS (Forestville, Md.)
- Dexter Williams , RB, 6-0, 200, West Orange (Winter Garden, Fla.)
- Mykelti Williams , DB, 6-0, 200, Warren Central HS (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Brandon Wimbush , QB, 6-2, 212, St. Peter’s Prep (Hackensack, N.J.)
- Justin Yoon, K, 5-11, 185, Milton Academy (Nashville, Tenn.)
February 02, 2015
Tomorrow marks what is arguably the most important day of the year for college football programs, as each high school senior being recruited will sign his National Letter of Intent. The Irish will look to fill their 2015 signing class by securing commitments from 25 high school seniors.
As the fax machine rings and letters roll in, @NDFootball will announce the latest commitments by prospective student-athletes — our newest Fighting Irish. The primary hashtag to follow to keep up with the conversation on Twitter is #ShamrockSoldiers15 .
UND.com and WatchND will bring you exclusive National Signing Day content throughout the afternoon hosted by Jack Nolan, Jac Collinsworth, and Mike Monaco. Coverage begins at noon EST and will include Coach Kelly’s press conference, a breakdown of all of the signees by position with Coach Kelly, and exclusive interviews with Assistant Coaches. Click here for more information about tomorrow’s broadcast.
January 22, 2015
From the beginning, Notre Dame has never let convention limit our dreams. Especially when there’s an opportunity for bold action.
The Campus Crossroads Project is a chance to maximize the potential of one of the most recognizable and centrally located buildings on campus: Notre Dame Stadium. Our commitment to providing an unsurpassed undergraduate experience drives this plan to bring academics, athletics, and student life together.
More than 750,000 square feet of teaching, research, and performance space. Student life and recreation facilities. Cutting-edge digital media resources. An enhanced gameday experience. The largest building project in our history. This is how Notre Dame plans to awaken a sleeping giant and infuse it with life and learning every day of the year. This is our unconventional dream.
Visit crossroads.nd.edu for more information.