Centerplate, the largest hospitality partner to North America’s premier sports stadiums, convention centers and entertainment venues, announced today a series of new menu concepts, service enhancements and fan promotions for the upcoming Fighting Irish football season.
Centerplate increased the stadium’s cooking capacity with the addition of new grill stands, carving stations, and chef-attended action carts on the concourse. They have also installed a new point-of-sale system, which will speed service and provide fans greater payment flexibility.
Along with your traditional hotdog, burger, and popcorn, Centerplate will offer new menu items such as:
• Hand carved Prime Rib, Turkey Breast, and Corned Beef Brisket sandwiches
• Pot Roast and Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
• Italian Sausage with peppers, onions, and marinara sauce
• Noodle Stand with fresh vegetables and noodle Wok action station
• Bavarian handmade Pretzels