November 22, 2014
Weather-Related Game Weekend Changes
This post will be updated periodically to inform fans about weather-related game weekend changes.
Last updated 11/21/14, 2:27 PM ET
- White Field, Burke (North and South), and K lots have been plowed and will be open on Saturday, November 22nd. Lots open at 8:00 a.m.
- LaBar Practice Field will be closed to the public on Saturday, November 22nd.
- The Notre Dame Marching Band will not practice or step-off to the Pep Rally on Friday, November 21st. Step-off is still set to occur on Saturday, November 22nd.
- Courtesy Carts will not begin operating until 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 22nd.
- Courtesy Cart services have been suspended for Friday, November 21st.
- The Pedal Cab service will not operate on Friday, November 21st, or Saturday, November 22nd.
Please check back for more updates and follow Game Day on Twitter for up-to-the-minute game weekend information.
November 22, 2014
Effective for the 2014 season
As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, the University of Notre Dame will institute a policy on bags and other items fans can bring into its football stadium on game days. Notre Dame strongly encourages fans to not bring ANY type of bags to the stadium.
- ALL backpacks, duffel bags, and tote bags will NOT be allowed in the stadium.
- ALL other small bags are subject to inspection at the stadium gates upon entrance.
- Diaper bags and medical device bags will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
- Blankets, coats, ponchos, and other similar items will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
We are taking every possible step to ensure minimal disruption or delay to stadium guests. Personal property and privacy will be respected at all times. We appreciate our fans’ cooperation and patience.
November 22, 2014
|White Field||$30||8:00 AM||Accessible and General|
|Burke Golf Course*||$40||8:00 AM||General|
|Bus Lot (IP Lot, south of campus)||$150||8:00 AM||Bus|
|RV (Credit Union)||$150||8:00 AM||RV|
Accessible Parking: Accessible parking is located in the Bulla Lot, located off of Bulla Road, just west of Twyckenham Drive. Access the lot from Twckenham Dr., then west onto Bulla Road. A valid state issued placard or license plate is required. Shuttles will provide accessible transportation to and from Gate 4 of the Joyce Center for patrons parking in this lot from 8:00 AM until 1 hour after the game.
Bus Parking: Bus parking has moved from the area between Gate 8 and 10 of the Joyce Center to Innovation Park. From SR 933, turn east onto Angela Blvd, proceed past Eddy Street (you’ll see new construction on the right), past the Fairfield Inn and Eddy Street town-homes, and toward University’s Innovation Park building on your right hand side. It is immediately across the street from the University’s track and field facility. Bus parking fee is $150 per game for the 2014 season and is available to purchase the day of the game. Parking passes for buses are not available to purchase in advance.
RV Parking: RV parking is located in and around the lots surrounding the Notre Dame Federal Credit Union. Access to these lots are from the south round-a-bout on Douglas Road, west to St. Joseph’s Drive, then north to the lots. Parking Services staff will cashier and assist with parking. RV parking fee is $150 per game for the 2014 season and is available to purchase the day of the game. Parking passes for RVs are not available to purchase in advance.
White Field Shuttle Buses: Run to and from the lot beginning at 8:00 AM. At least one bus will run throughout the entire game. Post-game buses will run until all lines are gone.
|Joyce Handicapped||J Lot||8:00 AM|
|Joyce||J Lot||8:00 AM|
|Library||L Lot||8:00 AM|
|IP Grass||K Lot||8:00 AM|
|Bookstore||Bookstore Lot||8:30 AM|
Overnight parking is prohibited in ALL Game Day parking lots.
All vehicles must vacate the parking lots three hours after the game’s conclusion. Any vehicles remaining will be towed.
Tailgating policies are in effect for all lots.
Be sure to follow @ndtraffic for up to date traffic reports from the Indiana State Police on game days.
Please review the Post-Game Traffic Routes* when planning your departure from campus.