The New & Gold Game will feature a simulation of a Game Day experience including a Fighting Irish scrimmage, performance by the Notre Dame Marching Band, and participation from the Notre Dame cheerleaders.
- The New & Gold Game is free and open to everyone!
- Gates will open at 2 p.m. with a 3:30 p.m. kickoff.
- General seating in the stadium bowl with free admission. No tickets are required.
- Parking is first come, first served.
- Shuttles from White Field to Hesburgh Library and Bulla Lot to the Gate 4 North Dome will run 11:00 a.m. through 2 hours post-game.
- Tailgating is prohibited prior to and during the New & Gold Game.
- The University's stadium bag policy and other game day policies will be in place for this event.
- Food will be available for purchase at a variety of stadium concession stands.
Building Tour Information
Tours will be held from 2 to 6 p.m. and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Duncan Student Center (west side of Stadium)
- Line up at Door 12 on the south side exterior
Corbett Family Hall (east side of Stadium)
- Line up at Door 4 on the south side exterior
- Upper concourse on the south side inside the Stadium underneath the video board