Tours and Visitors Center
A tour of our campus will add a new dimension to your experience of a football weekend and is open to the public from Eck Visitors Center.
Football Friday Tours depart at 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
- Please note public student-guided ours are NOT available on Saturday or Sunday during football weekends.
- Here is information on Private Tour options.
- Tours for prospective or recently admitted students can be arranged online through the Admissions Office or by calling 574-631-7505.
Notre Dame Stadium Tours
All fans and guests can now get an insider look at one of the most historic, tradition laden and iconic venues in sports. Learn about the Campus Crossroads project and see the amazing transformation Notre Dame Stadium is undergoing. Listen to the tour guides tell the history of the Joyce Center and the teams that call it home as you walk its concourse. Walk the Notre Dame locker room, touch the Play Like a Champion Today sign, and step down to the field! Enjoy the hour long tour for as little as $10 per person.
- For any questions please call the Murnane Family Ticket Office at 574-631-7356 or book online!
- Please note tours are not available on Friday or Saturday of home football game weeks, though fans are encouraged to check our Friday Tunnel Tours that are free and open to the public!
Eck Visitors Center
The Eck Visitors Center, located on Notre Dame Avenue in the heart of campus, is the home of the Notre Dame Alumni Association. It also serves as a hospitality center, museum, and meeting place for alumni, parents, and friends. Stop by the Eck Visitors Center to take a guided tour of campus and enjoy exhibits that share the unique history and traditions of the University of Notre Dame. A video presentation chronicling Notre Dame’s traditions is also a highlight for many visitors.
The Eck Visitors Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 4 p.m.
Guest parking is available first come, first served in the C-1 Parking Lot on Holy Cross Drive between Compton Family Ice Arena and Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center, just east of the Eck Visitors Center and near Legends Restaurant.