Tickets and Hospitality
For Quick Links to:
- Single Game Tickets
- Season Football Tickets
- Premium Club Seating
- Football Ticket FAQs
- Accessibility Tickets and Seating
On Game Day, the Murnane Family Ticket Office will be open 4 hours prior to kickoff and is located at the main entrance of Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center. Normal business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note: All guests, regardless of age, require a ticket for home football games for comfort, safety, and security reasons. Notre Dame Stadium does NOT permit passes out of the stadium for re-entry to the stadium.
Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats
Fans looking to purchase tickets to sold out games or sell tickets to games they can no longer attend can now do so through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats.
Every confirmed transaction through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats is covered by Vivid Seats and Notre Dame with a 100% buyer guarantee that assures on-time delivery of authentic tickets to fans or their money back.
To buy or sell tickets through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats please visit ticketexchange.und.com.
Irish Upgrades are available for the 2018 season. As a valued member of the University of Notre Dame family, we want to make your Game Day experience even more special by giving you the opportunity to take advantage of unique opportunities for Fighting Irish athletic events throughout the year and to hear about upgrade opportunities!
Shamrock Village is an opportunity to experience a Notre Dame Football Weekend in South Bend with a first-class, pre-game experience. Whether you would like to host your clients, employees, or bring family and friends, the Shamrock Village provides a VIP experience that will meet all you pre-game needs and expectations!
Fan Fest information will be available prior to the 2018 season.
- Open from 10:00 a.m. to thirty minutes before kickoff for all home games.
- LIVE ABC57 Saturday Kickoff Show: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Admission is free to the dynamic and redesigned Fan Fest allowing fans to view segments with ND Football greats, on-stage interviews, interactive opportunities, games, food, autographs, and giveaways.
- The festivities will wrap up at 3 p.m. with the showing of the Notre Dame Football pregame show on NBC Sports and then the live broadcast of the game.