Safe in the Seat
Game Day Operations is committed to continually enhancing the safety and security for everyone attending Notre Dame football games, especially for our youngest Fighting Irish fans!
Game Day will continue to provide Safe in the Seat, a program devised to reunite children or others who may be vulnerable if separated from their friends or family, by providing wristbands that can be customized with the person's name, the parent/guardian’s contact information, and their seat location.
Getting a Wristband
On Football Fridays
- Stop by the North Tunnel (Knute Rockne Gate) of the stadium to obtain a wristband from our Guest Service booths.
- From Guest Service Teams at outdoor pep rallies
On Game Days
- Upon entrance to the stadium, parents/guardians can obtain a Safe in the Seat wristband from one of five Guest Services booths located on the lower concourse at Gates A, B, C, D, and E.
- Prior to games, wristbands can also be obtained from Notre Dame Security Police officers patrolling the tailgating lots.
- Parents/Guardians will be asked to complete the fields on the wristbands.
- In the event of a separation, stadium personnel will use the information provided on the wristbands.
If you have questions about the Safe in the Seat program, please mail us at email@example.com.