Game Day can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for some fans and a time-honored tradition for others. Notre Dame welcomes all visitors and fans and works to create the best possible experience for all.
To that end, we offer a few guidelines for behavior while you are a guest of the University.
Notre Dame Encourages:
- Enthusiastic support of your team
- Good sportsmanship
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Commitment to safety
- Welcoming attitude to all fans and visitors
- Disruptive, unruly, or intoxicated behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Rudeness to fellow fans or stadium personnel
- Possession of alcoholic beverages in Notre Dame Stadium
- Visibly intoxicated or disruptive fans
Fans who display unacceptable behaviors will be subject to sanctions, including refusal of admittance, removal, and arrest.