October 06, 2015
Effective for the 2015 season:
As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, the University of Notre Dame will continue to enforce its policy on bags and other items fans can bring into its football stadium on game days. Notre Dame strongly encourages fans to not bring ANY type of bags to the stadium.
We are taking every possible step to ensure minimal disruption or delay to stadium guests. Personal property and privacy will be respected at all times. We appreciate our fans’ cooperation and patience as the new policy is implemented.
- ALL backpacks, duffel bags, and tote bags will NOT be allowed in the stadium.
- ALL other small bags are subject to inspection at the stadium gates upon entrance.
- Diaper bags and medical device bags will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
- Blankets, coats, ponchos, and other similar items will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
When planning for your visit, please note the following is not permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Backpacks, duffle bags, or tote bags
- Weapons of any kind
- Food or Beverage
- Smoking (St. Joseph County ordinance)
- Large containers/coolers
- Cans or glass bottles
- Opened water bottles or other drinking containers
- Stadium chairs or seat backs unless needed for medical reasons
- The throwing of any object at any time
- Signs or banners
- Artificial noise makers
When planning for your visit, please note the following is permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Unopened, sealed water bottles
- Cameras and limited use of camcorders
- Cell phones and pagers
- Rain apparel
Other Rules to Note
- While on the campus of Notre Dame, selling of items is not permitted.
- Tailgating and alcohol is prohibited on the central part of campus.
- Safety and security rules will be strictly enforced and violators may be removed for failing to comply. Future ticket privileges may be revoked.
October 05, 2015
Guests who come to campus on home football weekends have special opportunities to get a sneak peek inside some of the areas that are usually exclusive to Notre Dame football players and coaches. Both the Guglielmino Complex Open House and Friday Tunnel Tour are free and open to the public. Come get a taste of the history and tradition built by all of our Irish Greats!
Friday Tunnel Tour
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Football Fridays (except during team walk-throughs)
Since 1931, every Notre Dame football team has walked down the same tunnel, to the same field before every home football game. On Fridays of football weekends, Game Day Operations and Athletics is proud to give every Irish fan the opportunity to walk the same fabled walk every Irish player has taken for the past 80 years. Come experience the North Tunnel of Notre Dame Stadium, take pictures with the field in the background, and feel the echoes waiting to be awoke.
Guglielmino Complex Open House
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Football Fridays (limited access*)
The Guglielmino Complex provides the Notre Dame football team with one of the top facilities in the nation. Often referred to as “The Gug” (pronounced Goog), the state of the art facility houses the football practice week locker rooms, coaches’ offices and meeting rooms in addition to enhanced sports medicine, strength and conditioning and weight room equipment areas for all Notre Dame student athletes. To top it off the Gug houses various awards won by former Irish greats, such as Heisman trophies. On Football Fridays fans will have the opportunity to see these awards, as well as the National Championship trophy and other great Notre Dame memorabilia.
*Only the areas featuring the trophies and National Championship banners will be open to the public.
October 02, 2015
Whether you are traveling to Notre Dame or members of our Notre Dame Community, please look to us as your home for everything Notre Dame on home football weekends!
Please look at our official Game Day updates!
- On our website gameday.nd.edu
- On Twitter
- On Instagram
Looking for events across campus?
Please refer to each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday schedule of events for any home games you attend on Notre Dame’s campus!
Welcome to Notre Dame! #NDgameday