November 24, 2014
Thanks to all of our fans who braved the weather and came out to support our seniors! Also, big thanks to our Irish fans who shared their Game Day experiences with us throughout the season using #NDgameday! Check out our favorite #NDgameday photos from our final home game. #NDgameday will be back in 2015!
— Abby R (@dearabbydoo) November 24, 2014
— kevin roman (@kromnd1) November 22, 2014
— Kyle. (@CallMeKwood) November 24, 2014
— Richard Han (@richard24han) November 22, 2014
— Jill Elizabeth (@jillelizabethz) November 22, 2014
— alyssa. (@alyrendav) November 24, 2014
— Victor Beeler (@lkotheirish) November 24, 2014
— Nick Rubert (@nrubert1) November 24, 2014
November 22, 2014
Weather-Related Game Weekend Changes
This post will be updated periodically to inform fans about weather-related game weekend changes.
Last updated 11/21/14, 2:27 PM ET
- White Field, Burke (North and South), and K lots have been plowed and will be open on Saturday, November 22nd. Lots open at 8:00 a.m.
- LaBar Practice Field will be closed to the public on Saturday, November 22nd.
- The Notre Dame Marching Band will not practice or step-off to the Pep Rally on Friday, November 21st. Step-off is still set to occur on Saturday, November 22nd.
- Courtesy Carts will not begin operating until 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 22nd.
- Courtesy Cart services have been suspended for Friday, November 21st.
- The Pedal Cab service will not operate on Friday, November 21st, or Saturday, November 22nd.
Please check back for more updates and follow Game Day on Twitter for up-to-the-minute game weekend information.
November 22, 2014
Effective for the 2014 season
As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, the University of Notre Dame will institute a policy on bags and other items fans can bring into its football stadium on game days. Notre Dame strongly encourages fans to not bring ANY type of bags to the stadium.
- ALL backpacks, duffel bags, and tote bags will NOT be allowed in the stadium.
- ALL other small bags are subject to inspection at the stadium gates upon entrance.
- Diaper bags and medical device bags will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
- Blankets, coats, ponchos, and other similar items will be allowed but will be subject to inspection.
We are taking every possible step to ensure minimal disruption or delay to stadium guests. Personal property and privacy will be respected at all times. We appreciate our fans’ cooperation and patience.